|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Sun Apr 26, 2015 09:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sat May 2, 2015 09:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
"Team Relay for Hope Spring Auction"
In Support of the Canadian Cancer Society
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash, Credit Card, Debit (In person only please)
- Check (Please make payable to "Canadian Cancer Society")
- E-transfer (Send to [email protected]
Payments can be made in person at the Canadian Cancer Society office at 133 Prince William Street, Saint John, NB.
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at the Canadian Cancer Society office at 133 Prince William Street, Saint John, NB, during regular business hours (8:30 to 4:30), beginning Monday, May 4, at 8:30 AM, and can be picked up until Friday, May 8 at 4:30 PM. These are the only pick up times available.
- Shipping is available but requires an additional fee. Contact Katie Mitchell at [email protected] For Details
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —